Vernon, California

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE!CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS AND MANAGEMENT SUCKS ALSO!

THEY DO NOT KNOW HALF OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING. ALSO, BUYER BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY JL AUDIO-ALPINE-KICKER-INFINITY-KENWOOD-PIONEER-JBL-CLARION-SONY-ETC...THE MAJOR NAME BRAND STUFF. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!

YES, PRICE MIGHT BE TEMPTING, BUT DONT BE FOOLED. THEY REMOVE SERIAL NUMBERS WHICH VOIDS WARRANTY. IF YOU SEND IN SOMETHING, YOU WILL GET THE SAME ITEM YOU SEND IN BACK IN RETURN, THEY JUST HOLD ON TO IT PRETENDING TO REPAIR IT, BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE THIS PLACE IS A RIP-OFF!! ALSO I GOT CHARGED FOR MERCHANDISE THE SAME DAY I ORDERED THEY HIT MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE FULL AMOUNT ($784) AND 2 1/2 WEEKS PASSED AND STILL NO MERCHANDISE.

I TALKED TO A MARISOL, WHO IS A TOTAL *** IN EXPLAINING THINGS THEN I TALKED TO SOME *** WHO TALKS WITH A MIDDLE-EASTERN ACCENT ALL TO TELL ME THAT THE MERCHANDISE WAS ON ITS WAY. FINALLY, AFTER 3-ALMOST 1 MONTH, I GET MY JL AMP AND ALPINE UNIT, AND SOME SUBS, I COME TO FIND OUT THERE IS NO SERIAL NUMBERS. I CALLED AND THEY GAVE ME SOME BOGUS *** ABOUT ONLINECARSTEREO WARRANTY, I TALKED TO WARRANTY MANAGER BY NAME OF JUAN (WHO SOUNDS LIKE HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT) ONLY TO TELL ME THAT THEY ARE NOT AUTHORIZED AND THAT DEPENDING ON THE MERCHANDISE, THEY DONT REPAIR. SERIOUSLY!!!

BOTTOM LINE FOLKS, SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND BE WARNED WITH THIS COMPANY.I SHOULD OF READ REVIEWS BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $800. serveu is overall dissatisfied with Onlinecarstereo and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Sonic Electronix that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Onlinecarstereo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Onlinecarstereo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Onlinecarstereo?

Comments